Mean temperature (F): 39 in January, 61 in July, high around 68, low around 34. Annual Rainfall: 36". Frost, snow, ice. 4,300 sq. ft of veggies, apple trees, raspberries, blackberries. Shrub and flower garden, with deciduous and evergreen trees, that attracts a wide range of birds. Interest in indoor plants.
Manchester, United Kindgdom
Member for 8 years, 6 months
16 profile views
Last seen Oct 5 '11 at 10:04
Top network posts
- 28 Why did my carrots split in a way that looks like legs?
- 27 Can aloe be grown indoors, in an office with artificial light only?
- 22 How do I get rid of white flies on my basil?
- 21 Garden Hoses: how safe are they?
- 21 My lettuce is flowering - does that mean it has bolted?
- 19 How do I remove dandelions without damaging my lawn?
- 18 Why does my grass have bright green patches?
- View more network posts →