Knowledge and understanding are quite different. Only understanding can lead to being, whereas knowledge is but a passing presence in it. (G.Gurdjieff)
San Diego, CA
Member for 5 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 11 '15 at 11:25
- Physics 810 810 33 gold badges1414 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 792 792 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living 599 599 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematica 484 484 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 323 323 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 18 Why and how is sound produced when two objects hit each other?
- 17 What happens when we cut objects?
- 13 The famous drop of $c$
- 12 Why are hemp clothes so expensive?
- 11 What to look for in a pair of sustainable shoes?
- 11 Does irrotational imply inviscid?
- 9 Composting used white shredded paper
- View more network posts →