Gardening in Everett, Washington
- USDA Hardiness zone: 8a
- Sunset climate zone: 4-5
- Köppen-Geiger climate: Sub-tropical, cool dry summer. (Csb)
- Mean temperatures (°F): Highs: 45-74, Lows: 34-54
- Rainfall: 38in/year, 1in/month Jul-Aug
- Median frost dates: Last Frost: Mar 23, First Frost: Nov 18
Formerly of St. Paul, Minnesota
Member for 8 years, 5 months
53 profile views
Last seen May 28 '14 at 4:12
Top network posts
- 22 Why is Euclidean geometry scale-invariant?
- 17 How do I start an oak tree from an acorn?
- 15 What is this potential lawn replacement plant?
- 15 What household wastes can you use to fertilize without composting?
- 14 From baby Hartshorne: showing the exterior of a circle is segment connected
- 13 What is the name of this plant with 5-petaled pink flowers?
- 12 What are some good plants to put in a guild built around plums/stone fruit?
- View more network posts →