I am a software engineer, trained first in physics and computational fluid mechanics. You will find me more on programmers.stackexchange.com and the new (localized, I know) gardening.stackexchange.com.
Member for 10 years
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 10 '11 at 2:37
- Gardening & Landscaping 1.5k 1.5k 1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 807 807 1010 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 571 571 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 211 211 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 28 What is "Compost Tea" good for?
- 20 What vegetables can be grown effectively in a small, urban garden?
- 18 What are the best conditions for basil?
- 17 How much mulch should I put in my vegetable gardens?
- 15 What are the Characteristics of a Software "Center of Excellence" (CoE)?
- 12 Rats have transferred poison into my compost. Is the compost usable on vegetables?
- 12 How do I grow chilis in limited light?
- View more network posts →