I am a software engineer, trained first in physics and computational fluid mechanics. You will find me more on programmers.stackexchange.com and the new (localized, I know) gardening.stackexchange.com.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 10 '11 at 2:37
- Gardening & Landscaping 1.4k 1.4k 1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 777 777 77 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 551 551 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 22 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 191 191 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 What is "Compost Tea" good for?
- 20 What vegetables can be grown effectively in a small, urban garden?
- 16 What are the best conditions for basil?
- 15 How much mulch should I put in my vegetable gardens?
- 13 What are the Characteristics of a Software "Center of Excellence" (CoE)?
- 12 Rats have transferred poison into my compost. Is the compost usable on vegetables?
- 12 How do I grow chilis in limited light?
- View more network posts →