Mean temperature (°F): 18 in January, 67 in July, high around 90, low around -10 (Zone 5)
- frost free May 21-Sep 9,
- 5' snowfall,
- snow Oct-Apr,
- ground freezes <48" starting Dec 1.
Growing veggies (3000 sq ft), blueberries, raspberries, a few fruit trees, 10 acres of woodlot (and expanding into the fields, if I'm not careful), 3 acres of horse pasture, 1/2 acre of lawn, "weed garden", assorted shrubbery, and far too many wild blackberries.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
49 profile views
Last seen Apr 5 '18 at 14:01
- Gardening & Landscaping 40k 40k 77 gold badges9595 silver badges215215 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 24.3k 24.3k 1414 gold badges5656 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 9.8k 9.8k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Information Security 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living 3.2k 3.2k 1414 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 469 How do you push a Git tag to a branch using a refspec?
- 290 Show which git tag you are on?
- 271 Is there a better way to run a command N times in bash?
- 191 How to return a string value from a Bash function
- 84 How to get rid of someone else's debt collector?
- 80 How to exit from Python without traceback?
- 78 When is the right time to delete a git feature branch?
- View more network posts →