Mean temperature (°F): 18 in January, 67 in July, high around 90, low around -10 (Zone 5)
- frost free May 21-Sep 9,
- 5' snowfall,
- snow Oct-Apr,
- ground freezes <48" starting Dec 1.
Growing veggies (3000 sq ft), blueberries, raspberries, a few fruit trees, 10 acres of woodlot (and expanding into the fields, if I'm not careful), 3 acres of horse pasture, 1/2 acre of lawn, "weed garden", assorted shrubbery, and far too many wild blackberries.
- Gardening & Landscaping 41.2k 41.2k 77 gold badges107107 silver badges232232 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 27.5k 27.5k 1414 gold badges6464 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 9.9k 9.9k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Information Security 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living 3.3k 3.3k 1616 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 469 How do you push a Git tag to a branch using a refspec?
- 386 Show which git tag you are on?
- 366 Is there a better way to run a command N times in bash?
- 207 How to return a string value from a Bash function
- 93 When is the right time to delete a git feature branch?
- 87 How to get rid of someone else's debt collector?
- 83 How to exit from Python without traceback?
- View more network posts →