USDA Zone 4a lows to -30 Deg F / - 35 Deg C highs to + 104 Deg F / + 40 Deg C
Former interior/exterior landscaper and arborist interested in native species, water features and natural stone.
- Gardening & Landscaping♦ 51.5k 51.5k 55 gold badges6262 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 3.5k 3.5k 2222 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 387 387 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 351 351 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 Is there a reason to use extremely abbreviated table names?
- 20 How can I tell if a plant given to me is patented?
- 19 What is a good alternative to pressure treated wood for raised beds?
- 16 Why use potting mix instead of natural soil?
- 16 Does a pine needle mulch make your soil acidic?
- 15 Should trees be staked when they are planted?
- 15 Can I grow a pistachio tree from seed?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (22)
11 Additional Moderators Needed Jul 14 '18
9 What would change by moving out of beta? Nov 1 '16
7 why do you need 10 rep to post an image? Oct 2 '12
7 Can we ask new users where they live? Dec 2 '12
7 Best practice for quoting an offline reference May 22 '16