developing webapps using .NET and Java stacks; have followed Spolsky and Atwood's podcasts from when stackoverflow was just a beta concept and the stackexchange merely a twinkle in their eyes
Member for 8 years, 5 months
52 profile views
Last seen Mar 9 '16 at 1:52
- Gardening & Landscaping 4.6k 4.6k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 670 670 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 485 485 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 479 479 1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 204 How can I increment a date by one day in Java?
- 58 How do you get the root namespace of an assembly?
- 36 How do I run ethernet cable through a wall cavity?
- 19 What is my citrus deficiency, based on leaf appearance? And how to treat?
- 18 How and when to plant young grafted fruit tree?
- 18 How to get rid of insects on basil while leaving the leaves safe to eat?
- 18 What can I grow in a sealed office environment with no natural light or airflow?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (19)
4 Are plant biology questions on topic? Nov 15 '11
3 How to group questions on sexual reproduction Jan 12 '12
3 Use the user info pop-up for geographic info Sep 15 '11
3 List of SE sites to migrate off-topic questions to. Dec 14 '11