Slightly above amateur level at many things. Said things include field ornithology, sewing, cake decoration, and operating nuclear reactors.
Top network posts
- 48 What would be the most efficient and cost effective way to stop a star's nuclear fusion ('kill it')?
- 38 Why would some immortal beings choose to appear elderly?
- 38 Would an evolutionary predecessor for winged quadrupeds start with four legs and gain wings? Or start with two legs and wings and gain extra legs?
- 27 How would a society like Europe in the 11th century clean bones for burial?
- 17 What sort of materials could be used to make clothing in a swamp?
- 13 Could falcons evolve to be flightless?
- 7 Using Cellular DNA Reader to Counter Radiation Damage
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.