I am a Docker Captain that works almost full time on Docker, CI/CD systems, and all of the tooling around containers. Most of my coding these days is either in Go or Bash. I also know Python, C, Java, PHP, JS, Lua, and SQL. I've been running Linux since the slackware days, mostly on Debian and Ubuntu.
Outside of the techie stuff, I do some home repair both on my own home and previously with the local Habitat chapter. For fun, I go biking and occasionally enjoy a weekend of backpacking.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 12 '13 at 17:34
- Stack Overflow 108.8k 108.8k 1717 gold badges251251 silver badges248248 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 40.9k 40.9k 1313 gold badges8080 silver badges183183 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- DevOps 1.5k 1.5k 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 629 Error "The input device is not a TTY"
- 268 What is the difference between docker and docker-compose
- 264 Can comments be added to a Jenkinsfile?
- 258 How to set image name in Dockerfile?
- 241 How to clear the logs properly for a Docker container?
- 232 Difference between . and : in Lua
- 167 How to restart a single container with docker-compose
- View more network posts →