I started a shinkwrap software company ("Micro ISV") in 1995. It's been my full-time job ever since.
I'm now ready to start a new chapter and am pivoting to consulting on User Experience Design, Conversion Rate Optimization and general startup consulting.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 4 '18 at 23:56
- Stack Overflow 10.4k 10.4k 2525 gold badges9696 silver badges157157 bronze badges
- Super User 4.5k 4.5k 2323 gold badges7171 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Web Applications 2.7k 2.7k 66 gold badges2929 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- User Experience 1.4k 1.4k 1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 63 Detect whether current Windows version is 32 bit or 64 bit
- 46 How can I tell if I am dehydrated or have low electrolytes (need salt, etc.)?
- 37 How to get a list of all IP addresses (and ideally device names) on a LAN?
- 33 Storage limits on Chrome browser
- 29 Start a business or remain an employee?
- 28 Are GPT partitions less likely to get corrupted than MBR-based partitions?
- 26 Where/how can I download (and install) the Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0 for Windows 8, 64 bit?
- View more network posts →