I started a shinkwrap software company ("Micro ISV") in 1995. It's been my full-time job ever since.
I'm now ready to start a new chapter and am pivoting to consulting on User Experience Design, Conversion Rate Optimization and general startup consulting.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 4 '18 at 23:56
- Stack Overflow 10.8k 10.8k 2525 gold badges100100 silver badges160160 bronze badges
- Super User 4.6k 4.6k 2424 gold badges7272 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Web Applications 2.8k 2.8k 77 gold badges3131 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- User Experience 1.4k 1.4k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 63 Detect whether current Windows version is 32 bit or 64 bit
- 46 How can I tell if I am dehydrated or have low electrolytes (need salt, etc.)?
- 38 How to get a list of all IP addresses (and ideally device names) on a LAN?
- 37 Storage limits on Chrome browser
- 29 Start a business or remain an employee?
- 28 Are GPT partitions less likely to get corrupted than MBR-based partitions?
- 27 Where/how can I download (and install) the Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0 for Windows 8, 64 bit?
- View more network posts →