Top network posts
- 38 Should I return an HTTP 400 (Bad Request) status if a parameter is syntactically correct, but violates a business rule?
- 7 Should complex return objects be wrapped in a helper class?
- 7 Does reading over code I've written make sense to verify it?
- 6 Remote vs local API for local web app development
- 6 ClassCastException: org.slf4j.impl.Log4jLoggerAdapter cannot be cast to ch.qos.logback.classic.Logger
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.