Milan, North Italy, French and Spanish coast. Lately, Barcelona, Spain.
In north Italy continental climate, low +5-5 deg C / high +20+35 deg C Near Lakes, the clima is temperated by Foehn, warm wind coming from Switzerland. South of Italy, very strong mediterranean clima.
Fan for plants, herbs, animals and all which involves the Nature.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
11 profile views
Last seen May 22 '13 at 12:23
Top network posts
- 12 Why is yawning contagious?
- 10 Looking for an Italian cheese similar/identical to the French Brie
- 9 What's the best way to tell that pasta is done (when boiling)?
- 8 How can I grow edible plants for a reptile in the reptile's tank?
- 7 How do I grow roses from seed?
- 7 What varities of chili peppers are most commonly used in Italy
- 7 How do I cultivate ginger from a piece of root?
- View more network posts →