Physician and software developer ..
Ok, the image is not a moth! It's a hand drawn homunculus indicating which joints can be examined and scored for assessing disease activity in arthritis.
Like many self employed people my incomes streams have ceased. If you have benefitted from my answers, please consider making a donation via Patreon
- Gardening & Landscaping 22.8k 22.8k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 13k 13k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Biology 784 784 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living 690 690 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 Would the human seasonal coronaviruses be just as deadly as COVID-19 in a population with no prior immunity?
- 29 RebolBot - a chat bot for the chat rooms
- 22 Safe for cats to drink from the aquarium?
- 19 A cheap and easy inactivated vaccine for COVID-19
- 18 Is this heavy blue-green growth on my tree trunk and branches a form of lichen?
- 17 Is it advisable for a healthy male in his early 40s to take the influenza vaccine?
- 16 Is it possible to feel pain in some part of a body, but the pain "feeling" is introduced somewhere else?
- View more network posts →