Physician and software developer ..
Ok, the image is not a moth! It's a hand drawn homunculus indicating which joints can be examined and scored for assessing disease activity in arthritis.
Like many self employed people my incomes streams have ceased. If you have benefitted from my answers, please consider making a donation via Patreon
- Gardening & Landscaping 22.5k 22.5k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 12.8k 12.8k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.6k 4.6k 1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Biology 784 784 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living 640 640 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 30 Would the human seasonal coronaviruses be just as deadly as COVID-19 in a population with no prior immunity?
- 29 RebolBot - a chat bot for the chat rooms
- 21 Safe for cats to drink from the aquarium?
- 19 A cheap and easy inactivated vaccine for COVID-19
- 18 Is this heavy blue-green growth on my tree trunk and branches a form of lichen?
- 17 Is it advisable for a healthy male in his early 40s to take the influenza vaccine?
- 16 Is it possible to feel pain in some part of a body, but the pain "feeling" is introduced somewhere else?
- View more network posts →