BY DAY: Photosynthesize in front of computer monitors in a container called a "cubicle."
BY NIGHT: Consume volumes of wood-pulped-knowledge, watch the boob-tube to much, and try to see people.
BY WEEKS-END: Tend gardens and cook the bounty of the land.
BY LOCATION: Live in Zone 6b, and have gardened in Zones 5 thru 8. Plus, I have supervised gardens in Zone 3 and 13.
Boston, MA, United States
Member for 2 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 26 '19 at 17:21
Top network posts
- 74 How can I respond when someone asks me when I'm going to get married to my girlfriend?
- 6 Bee-attracting tall shrub with cones of tiny cream-white flowers in Colorado?
- 5 Is there a difference between seeds that are for planting vs sprouting? If so, what are they?
- 5 The age of an Opuntia (prickly pear cactus)
- 5 Screen Play vs Page Object pattern
- 5 What pest is this and how do I treat it?
- 5 What wild water plant is this? Is there a domesticated versions?
- View more network posts →