I'm a family historian and writer with a variety of other interests.
The proposal for a Genealogy & Family History StackExchange site has passed to beta. Woot! If you have an interest or expertise in genealogy, please join us. A big thank you to those who worked on the proposal.
- Genealogy & Family History 8.5k 8.5k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Area 51 534 534 1414 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 471 471 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 256 256 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Ask Different 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 Estimating year photo was taken or printed?
- 18 What is the difference between "primary information" and "secondary information?"
- 17 What is the difference between evidence and information?
- 15 Why do historical and genealogical scholars differ in their approach to classifying sources?
- 15 What does it mean if cause of death is listed as "Insanity" in late 1800s?
- 14 How can I establish (and describe) my confidence that the child and adult are the same person?
- 14 Is a Birth/Marriage/Death Certificate a primary source?
- View more network posts →