Creative programmer, poet and philosopher. Gardener. Generates grid-tie solar power. Obtained two useless degrees. Had a number of pointless jobs, but no career. Enjoys languages, speech and related computer applications. Earned enough to provide for a minimal pension. Privileged to know a number of very beautiful people. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gardening & Landscaping 13.8k 13.8k 11 gold badge77 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 489 489 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 377 377 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 123 123 66 bronze badges
- Biology 121 121 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 10 Why is the new soil building mold?
- 9 Uses of the scythe in a modern garden
- 9 Plants that can live on raw chicken manure
- 8 Can I trim a blue spruce tree to keep it from getting larger?
- 8 How to make curly parsley produce seeds?
- 8 Need help identifying this disease for my lemon tree
- 7 Liquid Amber/Sweet gum (Liquidambar styraciflua) tree stress and rotting
- View more network posts →