Creative programmer, poet and philosopher. Gardener. Generates grid-tie solar power. Obtained two useless degrees. Had a number of pointless jobs, but no career. Enjoys languages, speech and related computer applications. Earned enough to provide for a minimal pension. Privileged to know a number of very beautiful people. Contact: email@example.com
- Gardening & Landscaping 18.3k 18.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 529 529 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 375 375 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 136 136 33 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 133 133 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 16 Is it a good idea and how to introduce frogs in my garden?
- 10 Why is the new soil building mold?
- 9 Uses of the scythe in a modern garden
- 9 Plants that can live on raw chicken manure
- 8 Can I trim a blue spruce tree to keep it from getting larger?
- 8 How to make curly parsley produce seeds?
- 8 Need help identifying this disease for my lemon tree
- View more network posts →