NOW: Director of Laboratory Operations- Biologist, Chemist, Drug and Pesticide Product Engineer, Quality Control, Technical Information Officer, Computer Technician, Product Registration Specialist.
THEN: Framer, Electrician, Mechanic, Plumber, Landscaper, Welder, Roofer.
UNUSUAL BUILDS: Clocks, Swimming Pools (I mean very unique ones), Bioreactors, Greenhouses and Hydroponic Systems
LARGE BUILDS: Hospital, Waste Water Treatment Plant, National Government Intelligence Agency.
FOR FUN: Crosswords, Chess, Reading, Fishing, Gardening, Birding, Woodworking, Theoretical physics.
Dr. Robert J. White was a neurological surgery professor at Case Western Reserve University medical school for 40 years. During the 1990s, White planned to perform brain transplant operations on humans. White specifically extended his offer to Stephen Hawking and Christopher Reeve.
Member for 3 years, 8 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jun 28 '16 at 0:02
- Home Improvement 5.8k 5.8k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 1.6k 1.6k 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.4k 1.4k 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Biology 385 385 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 243 243 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 46 Is there a trick to opening a tube of caulk?
- 25 Is there a trick to opening a tube of caulk?
- 22 What is this screw called?
- 22 Since tomatoes don't need cages in the wild, how do they stay up?
- 17 Protecting solar panels from kids who may throw stones to get monkeys off roof
- 16 Suggestions for gate latch issue
- 15 What's wrong with parallel conductors?
- View more network posts →