A system administrator by trade, living in a land Down Under with knowledge of network administration gleaned from years of working with niche market ISP's.
Member for 3 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 26 '19 at 23:33
- Super User 49.2k 49.2k 88 gold badges6363 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Server Fault 4.4k 4.4k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 2.9k 2.9k 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Law 2.8k 2.8k 66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Information Security 520 520 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 148 Is it really possible for most enthusiasts to crack people's Wi-Fi networks?
- 129 SSID with very similar name, is this an attempt of hacking?
- 115 Why do I need an SMTP server?
- 97 What makes a PC able to be a web server and what makes it unable?
- 45 Use of / when using cd
- 45 Do hard drives really have open cases now?
- 42 Is it plausible that an interrupted Windows update can cause the motherboard to fail?
- View more network posts →