Nearly retired professional gardener/horticulturalist, working principally in ornamental gardening, UK pests/diseases knowledge.
- Gardening & Landscaping 125.9k 125.9k 33 gold badges6666 silver badges158158 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 3.7k 3.7k 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Biology 356 356 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 Why do plants root when placed in water, but die in standing water
- 23 Can salt be used to control weeds permanently?
- 22 Is this caterpillar-like insect a good guy or a bad guy?
- 20 What is the meaning of "cream of X" in a soup?
- 19 Why do seeds grow upwards?
- 18 What is a non-vulgar synonym for this swear word meaning "an enormous amount"?
- 17 How can I fix / heal a small hole in a tree?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.