I've been brewing since spring 2008. The more I do it, the more I enjoy it, and I love learning new information and new techniques.
I really like the fact that brewing combines and applies knowledge from so many different realms, and much like cooking, ends up with the best results being considered as works of art as much of science and engineering.
Mt Juliet, TN
Member for 9 years, 9 months
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 17 '12 at 12:05
- Homebrewing 6.6k 6.6k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Area 51 316 316 88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 281 281 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 Why do people smash garlic?
- 24 What is this fast growing plant with blue/black berries?
- 22 How should I use corrugated cardboard for mulch?
- 18 How do I quit being a moderator?
- 18 What is an easy vegetable to grow in a hot, dry summer / cool, wet winter climate?
- 17 What is a good method for transplanting an established gooseberry bush?
- 17 Why are my squash shrivelling?
- View more network posts →