Keen amateur veg, fruit, flower gardener with experience in both Pennsylvania USA and south-west UK climates. Educational background in biology, ornamental horticulture, and plant diversity. Currently working on a PhD in plant reproductive biology and ecological genetics. Also enjoy photography ... when I have time!
Member for 9 years, 11 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jun 24 '11 at 5:45
Top network posts
- 36 When should I pile more dirt onto a growing potato plant?
- 25 Is rain water better than tap water for plants?
- 22 How do I work with soil that has a high clay content?
- 17 How can I kill or remove insects from cut flowers that I bring inside?
- 16 Wormery failure in mass worm die-off ... any advice?
- 16 Why hasn't my strawberry plant produced any fruit?
- 16 What is the name of this weed with red/green leaves and little white flowers?
- View more network posts →