Keen amateur veg, fruit, flower gardener with experience in both Pennsylvania USA and south-west UK climates. Educational background in biology, ornamental horticulture, and plant diversity. Currently working on a PhD in plant reproductive biology and ecological genetics. Also enjoy photography ... when I have time!
Member for 8 years, 10 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jun 24 '11 at 5:45
Top network posts
- 35 When should I pile more dirt onto a growing potato plant?
- 22 Is rain water better than tap water for plants?
- 20 How do I work with soil that has a high clay content?
- 16 What is the name of this weed with red/green leaves and little white flowers?
- 16 Why hasn't my strawberry plant produced any fruit?
- 16 How can I kill or remove insects from cut flowers that I bring inside?
- 15 What plants will keep ladybugs happy?
- View more network posts →