USDA Hardiness Zone 4A (MN)
Interests: Permaculture (design), growing food
Member for 5 years, 4 months
10 profile views
Last seen May 17 '20 at 22:39
- Gardening & Landscaping 8.6k 8.6k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living 602 602 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 565 565 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 545 545 44 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 209 209 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 14 Since tomatoes don't need cages in the wild, how do they stay up?
- 11 Does the garlic clove need to grow pointed end up?
- 10 What are those hydroponic beads called?
- 9 Will growing Garlic in a garden keep insects away?
- 9 Does garlic get woody if you let it grow for too long?
- 9 What does ash do to the PH of soil?
- 8 How does the head of a garlic compare to its stem?
- View more network posts →