USDA Hardiness Zone 4A (MN)
Interests: Permaculture (design), growing food
Member for 4 years, 1 month
8 profile views
Last seen Jul 5 '18 at 6:19
- Gardening & Landscaping 4.8k 4.8k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 475 475 44 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 335 335 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living 321 321 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Law 151 151 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 14 Since tomatoes don't need cages in the wild, how do they stay up?
- 11 Does the garlic clove need to grow pointed end up?
- 10 What are those hydroponic beads called?
- 9 Does garlic get woody if you let it grow for too long?
- 9 Will growing Garlic in a garden keep insects away?
- 8 What does ash do to the PH of soil?
- 8 How does the head of a garlic compare to its stem?
- View more network posts →