Hobby orchardist for common as well as lesser-known fruits. Currently collecting and researching several varieties of figs, hardy kiwi, pawpaw, and citrus.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 29 '11 at 16:16
Top network posts
- 13 Will it kill my potted tree if I use tree fertilizer spikes?
- 12 What is a recipe for a long-lasting, fast draining container soil mix with good aeration?
- 11 What can I use to quickly and inexpensively create metal plant labels?
- 11 How can I tell if my apples are ready to harvest?
- 9 How can I get rid of rabbits in my yard?
- 9 How to deal with suckers on a Bradford Pear Tree?
- 8 What is a good variety of pomegranate to grow in Pennsylvania (US Hardiness Zone 6b/7a)?
- View more network posts →