This question is triggered by the recent 'Why is the soil so black on constuction site'.
Can we make it clear in the help center that this type of question is not a good fit to Gardening & Landscaping?
So far the Help Center goes like this:
and it's not about:
- culinary uses of herbs/fruits/plants (try Cooking),
- health and nutritional aspects of fruits/vegetables (try Fitness & nutrition),
- plant biology, beyond what is generally gardening knowledge (try Biology),
- the framing, plumbing or electrical aspects of building greenhouses, decks, or other structures (try Home improvement), or
- large scale agriculture and/or the business of gardening,
then you're in the right place and we'd love to help answer your question.
Can we add something like:
- environmental science or the geological aspects of soil, land, etc. (try Earth Science)